Happy new month loves! I hope your month is off to a great start. I am currently reading “Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis and getting some much needed reminders. I don’t know who needs to hear this but you, and only you are in control of your life and your happiness. Not your folks, not your job, not your circumstances..you darling! 🙂
EatOut Kenya has decided to bless us with the Nairobi Wine Week and Festival this month, and you lot already know the love I have for wine! I am super excited to claim the deals that restaurants are having on wine and attend the 3 day ticketed festival. You can check EatOut for the whole list of participating restaurants and what offers they will be having. In this post, I will be sharing my top 6 must try restaurants during Wine Week. Do enjoy! 🙂
Must Try Restaurants During Nairobi Wine Week
- Chez Sonia: This quaint wine heaven on Peponi Road has been on my list of restaurants to try since they opened. They have an extensive wine list from all the best wine regions and are currently having a 20% offer on wine bottles. Important to note that they are open from 1-11 pm from Thursday to Sunday.
- Karel T Lounge: A little piece of Santorini in Village Market’s new wing. They have beautiful aesthetics, great service and are currently offering 2 for 1 on glasses of wine.
- Kengeles, Lavington Green: One of my go to restaurants when I want to have a good glass of wine, especially after a hectic day or when celebrating because their rosé wine options really slap! They are currently running a 10% off discount on bottles of wine.
- La Terrazza: If you are a lover of Italian food and wine like I am, you will definitely enjoy your experience at this restaurant located at Green House Mall on Ngong Road. They have an extensive Italian wine selection and are currently running a 2 for 1 offer on glasses of wine.
- The Collective: A fusion of food, art and music located at View Park Towers in the CBD. Anything you have at The Collective will have you coming back, regardless of whether it’s a bar biting, pizza or cocktail. They are currently offering a wine paired menu and to make it better, they normally have 2 for 1 offers on selected glasses of wine every Thursday.
- Mi Lola Tapas & Wine Bar: If you’ve been to their branch in Diani, you know they don’t play with their wine! They recently opened in Nairobi at the new wing at Village Market and have unrivalled offers for Wine Week; A free glass of wine with every 3 tapas, buy 2 glasses of wine & get 1 free and 25% off discount on bottles.
I hope this post has been helpful to those of you who weren’t sure on which restaurants to try out during Wine Week. If you are going to be attending the Festival this weekend, remember to drink responsibly, stay hydrated and don’t drink and drive! 🙂