Happy new month loves! How was your weekend? I spent mine trying not to run around like a headless chicken cause I had quite a bit to do. All in all, it was a lovely one. We had a book club meeting which was honestly tons of fun, went on the Ferris wheel for the first time which I absolutely enjoyed and had quite a bit of wine in the process because no memorable story ever started with a green smoothie. 😉
As we begin this new month, I hope you know that you still have time to achieve your goals. I know it may seem like time is moving way too fast, but that’s not a reason to stop you from working on your goals. My main goal this year was to be consistent at things that help me become a better version of myself and in this post, I will be sharing 5 things I want to do more of in the month of September. 🙂
- Reading my Bible. I know, I know. It probably sounds cliche but truth is, I had started reading a chapter of the Bible and a chapter of whichever book I was reading each month but your girl fell off the wagon. So here we are, trying again. 🙂
- Exploring our beautiful country. I enjoy road trips but haven’t been to one in a while and like I said in our 21 Lessons video, travelling is one of the things that help me be a little more grateful.
- Eating healthier. Guys, pizza, wine and cake will be the bane of my existence but I had granola for breakfast and a feta salad for lunch today. In as much as it’s important to enjoy life’s pleasures, it’s also important to not overdo it. So hear I am, trying to find my balance. 🙂
- Compare myself less. One of my daily affirmations is that “I will not compare myself to strangers on the internet. Instead I will give myself grace and continue to grow in self love and self confidence.”
- Manage my finances better. I looked at my goals for the rest of the year and yhu, guys. I can no longer afford spending my coins on unnecessary things/plans because I have goals that will only be achieved if I start managing my finances better.
What are some things you want to do more of this month? I hope you enjoyed this post and have a goal smashing and favour filled week! Love & love! :*